Hello Stranger,
You appear to have had the (mis)fortune of stumbling across this modest little blog, and for that, I am truly sorry.
I have no profound knowledge to impart, and I am definitely not a writer. This blog is purely an outlet for me to store my thoughts, opinions and anecdotes, but if you do decide to persevere, then welcome.
First, I feel I should introduce myself:
My name is Hattie Hilsdon, and I am as unremarkable as they come.
I studied illustration for four years at Portsmouth University and managed to leave without a degree.
I come from Abingdon on Thames in Oxfordshire, which is essentially a town for geriatrics, but has some of the most beautiful river views and pubs. It is also rumoured to be the oldest town in Britain
I am ginger, hideously pale and look a little like a chubby barrel on stilts.
I suffer from extreme social anxiety.
I have had this blog for many years, and it used to be focused entirely on my illustration work. Unfortunately over the years I lost confidence in my own creative abilities, and the blog became neglected, so this is an attempt to revive the sad little bugger.
Finally, for now at least, I really enjoy people watching. Sounds daft I know, but there are few things in life that I enjoy more than observing the human race. We are literally fascinating. For example I honestly cannot comprehend how everyone on this planet has a unique voice. I for one am constantly informed that I sound "well posh innit", which I am terribly proud of.
This is where I shall love you and leave you. I hope you aren't totally repulsed by the idea of reading my future ramblings and that I may see you again (if you do return I promise to try and entertain you with something at least vaguely interesting).
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment